Monday, August 6, 2012

3rd Birthday Party!

Oh boy. What a weekend. I had my 3rd birthday party on Sunday! Wait, what? It's not my birthday yet? I know, but this was the only weekend that K-Ma Tracy could come to visit and if you know anything about anything, K-Ma Tracy is the one who bakes the best birthday cakes. You see, a few weeks ago, I called K-Ma and made a very specific request for my birthday cake - a chocolate Diplodocus dinosaur cake. That's right - Diplodocus.

I invited lots of friends and family to come over and celebrate with me. It was fun to have some of my friends from school over to play. 


Since I'm all about dinosaurs these days, my party had a dinosaur theme - party hats, cake, goody bags, decorations and even a Triceratop pinata! Only thing is that us little people had a bit of a hard time knocking the pinata open.




But once we broke it open, K-Yeh reminded me that I couldn't hoard all the pinata goodies - sharing is caring, after all...


After a bit of lunch, it was time for cake - my chocolate Diplodocus cake! Didn't K-Ma do a nice job? Jasper kindly helped me blow out my candles.


Sadly, everyone had to leave after cake and lunch, and I was beat by that point, so Jasper and I enjoyed a nice nap. As soon as I woke up, though, I made my way directly to my stash of gifts and started tearing them open.



Thank you everyone for coming over and celebrating with me! Thank you K-Ma for my cake!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

You're welcome - glad you liked your Diplodocus! Happy early birthday!