I've been very excited the last couple of weeks and have been anxious to meet my new teacher. She was even nice enough to send me a postcard over the summer from her vacation. Since she was so thoughtful, I decided that I should draw her some pictures and make her a card too. There are lots of new things and new routines for me this year like being on-time for school, bringing a backpack to class everyday and learning to do more and more things on my own. As I told Mommy this morning, "I'm excited and nervous."
I had a great first (half) day of school. I loved it. Luckily, I also have a few of my friends in my class with me. Mommy dropped me off this morning and we learned about my classroom, put my things away and got to know my new friends (all 24 of them!!). Before I knew it, it was time to go home.
Everett also started school today too! He appears less than excited.
No, really. He had a good day too. He has a new teacher but one of his old teachers is also in his classroom and lots of his old friends. Daddy dropped him off and he ran right to the different activity tables without looking back.
Overall, it was a great first day of school for both of us!!

No comments:
Post a Comment