Thursday, September 27, 2012

Baltimore Part 3: Fishies!

We've sure been to many aquariums during our short lives, most recently the Mystic Aquarium, but also the Monterey Bay Aquarium and the one at the California Academy of Sciences, Shedd Aquarium in Chicago, New Jersey State Aquarium near Dziadek and Babcia's house, and of course, the New York Aquarium at Coney Island (though since there doesn't seem to be any documentation of me having been there on the blog, only Jasper, I'm not sure if I've been there myself yet - I'll have to do something about that ASAP, and definitely once the new shark exhibit is completed.)

In any case, whew - that is a LOT of aquariums. So of course, when we were in Baltimore, we weren't about to miss the National Aquarium, especially since we could see it directly across the Inner Harbor from our hotel room window.


Despite the picture with Daddy, Mommy was actually the one who took us to the aquarium on Sunday morning, while Daddy caught up on some work. Since everyone has had plenty of chances to see pictures of us at aquariums over the years - and because Mommy isn't quite as prolific with the camera as Daddy is - we'll just share a few scenes from our morning excursion. 


All the colorful fishies were beautiful, but the dolphins were my favorite!


Like I like to say about 30 times a day around the house - I love dolphins!

No comments: