Chicago is a pretty cool place, especially with the beautiful summer weather. There is so much to do and see but we don't have a lot of time! So, Jasper and I quickly conferred and decided that we should visit the John G. Shedd Aquarium. So off we went. Look at the beautiful view of the city from outside the aquarium!
Once we got there, we headed straight to the Abbott Oceanarium - the marine mammal pavilion where we got to see beluga whales, sea lions, sea otters and dolphins! We got to see them play above the water AND underwater!
Jasper even got to drive an submarine!
While I ran around a coral reef and learned a little more about sea life.
There was a special exhibit on Jellies too! They are beautiful. Jasper thought so too.
But my favorite part of the aquarium was the penguins. I must admit, I love penguins. There's a video that's supposed to go along with this post that demonstrates my love of penguins but Mommy can't quite figure it out right now.
I love penguins so much that I insisted that we bring home a new friend - his name is Tickle Tickle because I like to tickle him.
Later that day, we went to visit Mommy's friend Chrissy and her son Dexter. Dexter is so cute. He's only 8 months old. He seemed quite fascinated by us older boys and tried to pick up as many tricks as he could.
But couldn't quite keep up with us. I guess that's how it is with us "big boys."













No comments:
Post a Comment