Big news around here this week was that I had a bit of a breakthrough - I ate blackberries. On my own. Really.
OK, I know that this may not seem like newsworthy information but really it is because this is the first real, fresh fruit I have eaten in my entire life. Yup, that's right. Up until this point, I have subsisted on apple sauce and other fruit purees, freeze dried fruit, dehydrated fruit and fruit roll-ups. Wait, the last one doesn't really count, huh? Anyhow, earlier this week I decided that I wanted to try a blackberry. Does this count towards my first resolution for this year?
And not only did I try some blackberries and like them, but I declared to everyone and anyone who would listen that I LOVE blackberries!
I only wish that they were all sweet, since that last one left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth, as you can tell, and I've refused to try another one since. Still, it's a breakthrough, and I know Mommy and Daddy are hoping for more of them in the near future. What do you think I should try next? Rasberries? Blueberries? Strawberries? It feels like the possibilities are virtually endless...

1 comment:
The last 10 seconds of the video are the best. Poor Everett!
Post a Comment