Some of you may have noticed that I don't take as many extra curricular classes as Jasper did when he was my age. That's because I go to school everyday, while Jasper only went a few days a week, so he had more time to fill. Plus, my school has more organized activities and classes than Jasper's daycare did, like music class and learning the alphabet and counting, so that by the time I get home most days, I'm ready to just relax and play.
Nonetheless, every once in a while, I still sign up for a class in the afternoons or on weekends, as I did recently with a tumbling class at a great little gym near our house - and I loved it! It was a great way to burn off some energy during some of those dog days of Summer when it was too hot to spend time outside on the playground.
And since all the surfaced were nice and padded, I didn't have to worry about falling.
Including while practicing my balancing skills -
But you know what I loved most of all? Yep, you guessed it!
I've never seen a good ball pit that wouldn't keep my attention - or that I wouldn't find a way to hog from all the other kids... Can't wait to sign-up for soccer class in the Fall!





No comments:
Post a Comment