It's Happy DD Day!! It's my second birthday today! Wow. It's been two good years so far. To celebrate, we had a little family birthday party yesterday. Actually, we celebrated my birthday a few days earlier while on the cruise. I wasn't quite sure what was going on but all of a sudden everyone started singing Happy Birthday to me! I was a little surprised. All my cousins got to celebrate with red velvet whoopie pies!
But yesterday's party was lots of fun because I got to see my Yee-Paus, Yee-Kungs, Biu Coufous, Biu Yees, and cousins! I even shared my toys...sort of.
Even Skylar, Lawrence Biu Coufou and Tomomi Biu Couma came all the way from Japan to celebrate with me!
And cousin Nathan who will be turning 1 soon too!
There were lots of balloons which was my favorite part.
And apparently Jasper's and Keira's favorite part too! Keira has been in town visiting her cousins on her Mommy's side of the family but was nice enough to come and celebrate my birthday with me. She even slept over!
Mommy made me a nice wheat-free, egg-free, nut-free chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting for my birthday. But I wasn't really interested in it once I blew out the candle.
The party actually turned out to be a triple birthday celebration! Since we were all gathered together, we celebrated 6 Yee-Pau's birthday and 6 Yee-Kung's birthday a little early. Happy Birthday 6 Yee-Pau, 6 Yee-Kung and Nathan!










4 comments:
Happy DD Day!
Happy Birthday Everett! I love your pink shirt:)
...and the 'skinny' jeans...
Proof that anyone can wear skinny jeans :-)
Post a Comment