While Dziadek was here, Everett and I each got to pick a favorite activity or game to play with him. I think everyone can guess what Everett picked...
Yes, playing with balls, of course! Big surprise.
And me? No, not a choo-choo ride. I decided to mix things up, and asked for a *bus* ride. Specifically, a ride on my favorite bus, the B63, which runs along Brooklyn's 5th Avenue - but I wanted to go all the way to the end of the line, in Bay Ridge, where Brooklyn ends and the Atlantic Ocean begins!
So we rode all the way from our house on 3rd Street to the last stop at 101st Street, where I got to get up close and personal with one of my favorite bridges - the Verrazano - the very bridge we cross in our car every time we go to visit Dziadek and Babcia!
Then we walked across the street to Ft. Hamilton Park...
Cannonballs!







No comments:
Post a Comment