Monday, March 7, 2011

4 Years Old!!

Well Ladies and Gentleman, the day that we have all been waiting for has arrived - my birthday!! Today, I turned 4 years old. I've been looking forward to my birthday for a long time - counting down the days, literally tracking them on a calendar. I was so excited that my birthday fell on a school day because I got to have an extra special birthday celebration at school. Mommy came to my class in the afternoon after quiet time to read one of my favorite books to my classmates. I, of course, picked a Curious George book - Curious George Takes a Train! After sharing pictures of me from when I was little, my classmates all shared an extra special birthday wish with me. Then, it was CUPCAKE TIME!!!

Everyone seemed to enjoy the yummy chocolate cupcakes Mommy made, which we all ate while donning the birthday crown we decorated earlier in the day.

After cupcakes, it was time for the birthday dance party. Everyone danced and hopped around to the good tunes to work out some of the sugar.

I, however, was a little preoccupied to dance. You see, for every birthday at school, all the friends draw a special picture of something that the birthday boy or girls likes. Then, all the pictures are put together to make a birthday book that the birthday boy or girls gets to take home with them. I couldn't wait to flip through my book to see what my friends made for me. And I couldn't wait to share it with my friends and my teacher Suzy.

Happy birthday to me!!


1 comment:

Tracy said...

What a fun day! Where are the pictures from birthday party # twoooo?