Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Another birthday party

So whenever Everett and I weren't goofing around outside this past weekend, we were making the birthday party rounds, and it all started with Beatrice's 4th birthday party on Saturday. It was a great party, with lots and lots of activities. like balloon man!

I waited patiently in line for my own balloon creation...

And like most of the other boys, requested a sword, all the better to have sword fights with my friend Henry (more about him tomorrow...)

There was also a face painter, but she had something special in mind for me...

Watch out -

This shark bites!

While I was partaking of every activity available, Everett seemed to be keeping himself busy and happy with the bounty of new toys around the play space.

And of course, with snacks.

But our favorite activity, by far, was the magic show! All the kids were entranced by the magician (who apparently also did double-duty as balloon man...)

And Everett even participated in some of the magic tricks.

And I, perhaps more than any other kid at the party, enjoyed myself fully during the magic show.

Daddy said he'd never seen me so animated! 

That was a gooooood show.

Happy Birthday, Beatrice! Thanks for all the fun!

1 comment:

olga said...

looks like a very fun party. who doesn't like balloons, sharks and magicians. nice that everett got involved, wish there was a video...:)