Auntie Alison came over the other day to tell us all about the trip she took to Barcelona recently with Yee-Ma and Auntie Laura - and, to bring souvenirs for me and Everett. While Everett got a great Barca soccer ball (what else?), apparently it was hard to come by any train related merchandise, so the best Yee-Ma and Auntie Alison could do was a Barcelona taxi t-shirt...
Which worked out just fine for me, since Auntie Alison then also got me a "make up gift" back in NYC to compensate for the non-train related souvenir? And what did she get me, you ask?
What else?
It's an "M" NYC Subway choo-choo - one of the only ones I was missing! As soon as I got it out of the packaging I took it for a ride along the full length of M line on the subway map in my room.
What a great addition to my collection -
Thanks, Auntie Alison!



3 comments:
Jasper are you wearing flip flops with socks?
No, slippers.
Are they Chinese mesh slippers?
Post a Comment