Thursday, November 4, 2010

Flu Shots

Earlier this week, Jasper had an appointment with his allergist to get his flu shot. Why does Jasper go to his allergist for his flu shot? Well, you see, the standard flu vaccine has some egg proteins in it and since Jasper is allergic to eggs, he gets a special vaccine from his allergist that doesn't have as much egg protein in it. Plus, they can keep an eye on him just in case.

Well, since I'm now in daycare everyday, Mommy thought it would be a good idea for me to get a flu shot too. And, since we don't know yet what my food allergy situation is, she decided to play it safe and I got my shot at the allergist's office too. See, I even got a special Snoopy band-aid on my leg.

Ouch!

1 comment:

olga said...

i wish every month was NaBloPoMo!