
Since I'm growing up and no longer a baby, I don't need my funny looking blue plastic highchair anymore. Instead, Mommy and Daddy bought me my own table and two chairs from Ikea. They're Jasper-sized and I can climb into my chair all by myself. Sometimes I also like to climb on top of the table too but don't tell Mommy. I sit here to eat my breakfast and snacks. Sometimes I like to sit here and read too. Oh, and Snoopy keeps me company at the table.

Here's a new picture of my cousin Juno. Isn't she cute? She looks like a little burrito. I remember being swaddled all nice and snuggly like that. Those were the days. Looks like little cousin has decided to follow in my footsteps and start her own blog. You can follow all of her adventures at
Baby Yu.
1 comment:
Glad to see Snoopy is looking after you. Now you can look after Keira and Juno!
Post a Comment