Friday, November 7, 2008

20 Months Old!

It's my 20 month birthday today. That means only 4 more months until I'm 2 years old. Wow. Where have the months gone? I remember when I was as little as my cousin Juno when all I would do was eat and sleep and poop. Now all I want to do is run around and play. It's a good thing that I know lots of people who like to do the same thing. This morning, Amira and I had a date at the playground. While we had fun playing on the swing and slide, our favorite thing to do was to climb into our strollers and play peek-a-boo.

We kept each other laughing for minutes. After a nice long nap, Mommy and Daddy took me to play in Prospect Park. I got to trample through all the leaves on the ground. Daddy and I went hunting for sticks and acorns.

After we worked up an appetite, we headed to Franny's for a yummy dinner. Since I'm now 20 months old, Daddy thought that it was time for me to try my first beer - Hop Obama from Six Point Craft Ale, a local Brooklyn brewery. Let's just say that the hoppy flavor didn't appeal to my sensitive palate. To rid the taste from my mouth, I filled my belly with cheese, pasta, cantaloupe, grapes and pizza crust. Not a bad dinner, no?

No comments: