Saturday, August 16, 2008

KEIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! What a great day today. As usual, I woke up this morning excited to greet the day. I anxiously waited for Daddy and my tall cold cup of milk. Then I heard a somewhat familiar sound - crying. But wait, I was happily rolling around in my crib - not crying. Hmmmm, interesting. Then I followed Daddy out of my room and began my morning exercise - laps around the living room and kitchen and retrieving a Puffin after completing each lap. On my second lap around the room, I noticed a new stroller in the entryway. I started getting suspicious. Then Ah-Boo arrived. After a little while, a door opened and out came Keira and Coufou!

Okay, I didn't really know that it was Keira and Coufou because 1) I haven't seen Coufou in a long time and I usually associate that name with my Coufou (aka Julius) pillow and 2) I've never met Keira. Keira is my cousin and she's just about 9 months younger than I am. Oh but she is so cute and little! But I thought that she looked better with a tissue on her head.

Keira and I had fun getting to know each other. I shared my toys with her and even my bath! She takes bath differently than I do - lots of splashing around. Then I showed her my new trick - sticking fishies up on the bathroom wall. I think that we'll get along great.

2 comments:

Rebecca Yu said...

Jasper - your bellies look like mine! I can't wait for you to meet your littlest cousin later this year.

Olga said...

Jasper your cousin Keira is soooo cute!!!!