
Yesterday evening, Mommy and Daddy went to the Shake Shack in Madison Square Park. For those of you who don't live in New York City, the Shake Shack is owned by Danny Meyer's, the restaurateur who owns Gramercy Tavern, Union Square Cafe, Eleven Madison Square Park and other delicious restaurants in the city. It kind of has a cult following or at least very patient customers because the lines can sometimes snake around the park!

We had burgers, fries and shakes. But the real reason we were there was to say goodbye to Auntie Chris and Uncle Matt who are both big Shake Shack fans. They, sadly, are moving to San Francisco in a couple of weeks. Boo hoo. But don't worry Auntie Chris, you can get your burger and shake fix at Taylor's at the Ferry Building. At least I know that I will see them when we are in California visiting. Bye Bye (I say as I wave from the computer - which I can do now at the appropriate time and occassion) and we'll see you soon!
1 comment:
Yummy Jasper, you must have finished your shake because I don't see any on your shirt.
Post a Comment