Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fun Brooklyn Sunday

I had a really fun day with Mommy, Daddy and our friend Patricia today, filled with Brooklyn activities.

First, we all went to the Ft. Greene flea market, where Mommy and Patricia did some browsing while Daddy fed me lunch. Here's a shot of me right after lunch:

The main reason we went to the flea market was to get some baked goods from the stand of our neighbors, Jenna and Mark, who recently started a business making the most delicious treats around. Mommy got Daddy his favorite - a dulce de leche brownie. I would post a picture of it, but Daddy made it disappear before I could get the camera out. But you can take a look at how great the treats look, and even order some to try for yourself here: http://whimsyandspice.com/

After the flea market we headed over to our favorite annual street fair - the 5th Avenue Fair in Park Slope, which takes place right by our house. I got a free balloon at one of the fair stands for being so cute, and played with it trying to make it pop until I accidentally let go of the string and watched it sail off into the sky...


The weather in the morning was great, but it started getting a little cool and rainy in the afternoon, so we came home to spend a little extra time with Patricia until it was time for me to take my afternoon nap.

All in all, a very pleasant Sunday, indeed.

1 comment:

Olga said...

Somebody looks happy! And yes, your neighbor's treats are the best around. Yummy!!!