Ah-Boo has been teaching me lots of new things while she has been in New York. She's teaching me how to walk all over the house, how to save money in my piggy bank and how to get just about anything that I want (hint - whine and look cute). She's also been teaching me Chinese. We've been speaking Cantonese to each other all day and night. While my Chinese doesn't exactly sound like hers, I know she can understand me. She's even been drilling me with flashcards!

And here's Ah-Boo teaching me how to brush my teeth. She's showing me how to brush in a circular motion and to make sure that I get my gums really well. The toothpaste tastes kind of funny. It makes me drool a lot.

I'm sad that Ah-Boo has to leave tomorrow afternoon. We've been having so much fun together but I know that I'll see her again soon.
1 comment:
Jasper you've been speaking Cantonese all this time! No wonder I couldn't understand you!
Post a Comment