The drive up wasn't too bad. Mom and Dad tried to make me as comfortable as possible so that I would sleep most of the way which I did. Here's our house in Sheffield, MA. Nice, no?
There are so many trees. I like spending time lying down on the grass and staring up at the sunlight peeking through the leaves and the clouds moving in the sky. There's a swing in the front yard too. Mommy and I jumped right on it when we arrived. We couldn't go too high since I wasn't super secure on Mommy's lap. Daddy took me on it a little later, strapped on in the Bjorn so we got to go a little higher and faster.
The next day, we went to explore the towns of Sheffield and Great Barrington. Sheffield has lots of antique shops (which I'm not allowed to go into because I have a tendency to grab anything and everything in sight) and Great Barrington has yummy restaurants and cute shops. Of course we had to go food shopping. Here I am truly sitting in my first shopping cart. I had a hard time deciding on which granola to get.
I really love being outside. Every morning we also go on a little hike. Sometimes we walk up the road to say good morning to the cows. Other times we walk up the old logging road behind the house for a walk in the woods. But it looks like there are other visitors in these neck of the woods. Is that a bear claw?? Look, my foot almost fits in it!
Yesterday, Mommy and Daddy took me to Williamstown. I got to see the Williams College campus which was very pretty. We visited the Clark Museum where we saw a Monet exhibit as well as the permanent collection. Monet was okay - I wasn't super impressed. I think that I could do better. After the museum, we went for a short walk on the trails around the museum which offered nice views of Williamstown, the Berkshire hills and Southern Vermont. Here is our first family self-portrait. After the hike, I was pooped.
No comments:
Post a Comment