Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bye Bye Goldilocks

Since I was born, I've had a full head of hair. While some of my hair has rubbed out in the back of my head, resulting in two lovely bald spots, I've managed to keep an impressive amount on the top of my head. Dad refers to this as my "comb-over." Most endearing are the little curls right above my ears, as you can see in the picture below. They get really curly when it's hot and humid outside. Other times, they lie nice and flat against my head.

Well, Dad had enough of the cute curls. I guess one too many people commented on "what a pretty little girl" I am. He decided to take matters into his own hands:

Let's just say that I wasn't very happy. I thought that you weren't supposed to get your first haircut until you were at least 1 year old!! I know that I'm advanced but come on. So here I am post-haircut. What do you think?

2 comments:

Rebecca Yu said...

Jasper Henry - you need to come to California so your Yee-Ma can protect you from your mean old parents.

Olga said...

Oh you look so handsome! But your daddy is so mean!