So, who spotted what was missing from our Christmas tree yesterday? Of course - it was the star atop the tree!
Everett and I agreed last year that we would take turns putting the star on the tree, and since Everett did it last year, it was my turn this year. I'm not sure how excited Daddy was about having to hoist me all the way up there, but he did it, and up went the star.
Of course, with Everett being Everett, or, as I prefer to call him, Mr. Bossy, our gentleman's agreement not withstanding, he also insisted on putting up the star. So down it came, and back up it went...
But that's OK - I don't mind sharing the honors. It's Christmastime after all. I just hope Santa was watching what a good sharer I am and will keep it in mind when deciding whether I was naughty or nice this year!


No comments:
Post a Comment