Guess who came to visit us for the weekend?!
Yep, that right, yubabyyu, aka Juno-no, aka our cousin Juno!
And since the scorching Summer heat continues, and since we have a brand new playground across the street with some great new sprinklers and other water features, you know exactly where we took Juno on her first afternoon here...
She seemed to enjoy our playground as much as we do, and even started a water fight with me...
Oh yeah? Two can play that game - I'm big enough to stick up for myself now!
The splash battle only intensified when Juno shared one of her crocks with me...
I think that in terms who splashed most, it was a draw, but in terms who was most cooled off, I definitely came out ahead...
Can't wait to find out what the rest of the weekend has in store for us (though if I had to bet, it would be that it will involve - you guessed it - more water...)









No comments:
Post a Comment