Sunday, July 8, 2012

yubabyyu weekend continued

Hard to believe that the weekend is almost over, and Juno is leaving tomorrow. It all went by so quickly. But I don't even think I have to tell you what we did most of the weekend, as if there was anything else we would have done - of course, we went around showing Juno our favorite playgrounds with water, like Pier 6 (formerly known amongst us as "the new playground"...)

We had lots of fun there, especially since Uncle James came to play with us as well, first in the giant sandbox where we buit a canal system with dams...


And then in the main waterpark part of the playground, where Juno and I couldn't get enough of filling our buckets with water...


While Jasper helped mommy and Yee-Ma cool off...


Then in the evening, we all went out for dinner in Manhattan - but what's up with that wall decor?!


We're sad that Juno has to leave tomorrow - we'll miss you!

No comments: