Wednesday, October 12, 2011
The Mixed Race Project
Posted by
Jasper Henry
at
9:58 PM
Family Portrait by Jasper - what do you think? I think that this looks like me, Mommy, Daddy and Everett, no? At least Everett's proportions look about right. BTW - I'm wearing my red Crocs in this picture.
But this family portrait reminds me that I wanted to tell you all that our friend Jenna has launched a new project called The Mixed Race Project which takes a peak into the lives and homes of mixed race families. She launched the project last week and we are one of the featured families! It's exciting to be a part of this project and to see how different cultures and races are blending together and creating new and unique family experiences. Take a look for yourselves (you can click on the pictures to advance to the next picture). More families will be added to the website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mommy, I didn't realize you were so pigeon-toed.
Post a Comment