Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lake Oswego

Despite what it might have looked like in yesterday's post, we didn't spend the entire Father's Day weekend at Dziadek and Babcia's shopping at Target and watching TV on the computer. Instead, we continued a little tradition that Jasper begun last year when he spent a day at  Oswego Lake. I was a bit too young to travel out there with him, but this year I was definitely up for the trip, so much so that we actually drove straight to the lake from Brooklyn!

And I'm glad we did, because Jasper and I had a blast, swimming in the lake...

And playing at the little lake-side beach -

I'm not sure how I feel about this little contraption I was made to wear...

It's apparently called a "life preserver" and is meant to keep you safe in the water...

And, is required if you're going to go canoeing, which is the real attraction at Lake Oswego, and which Jasper and I quiet enjoy.

Looking forward to continuing our new tradition next Father's Day!

No comments: