Mommy, Daddy, Jasper and I had big plans for this holiday weekend. We were all going to go down to Babcia and Dziadek's house for an extended stay, quality time with the pets and some time off for Mommy and Daddy. But, I had some other ideas in mind.
First, on Wednesday, after going to my 18-month doctor's appointment, I decided that I would start to "not feel well" at school that afternoon and manifested a slight fever and rash, prompting my teachers to call Mommy to pick me up. So she did and she decided to keep me home on Thursday so that I could get a little extra rest and attention.
But I kind of liked having her undivided attention so when I went back to school on Friday, I quickly developed another "fever," resulting in another call home. So, instead of everyone going to New Jersey for the weekend, I convinced Mommy to stay at home with me so that I could get better. And I'm feeling much better now - can't you tell?




No comments:
Post a Comment