Friday, February 11, 2011

Playdate with Hugo

Mommy is away in Memphis, TN for work this week, so Daddy has been taking care of me and Jasper the past couple of days. But I guess he's been working quite a bit lately as well, and between and that and taking care of us, he seems to have run out of juice at the end of the week, and decided to take a "mental health" day off work today.  And guess what? He also decided to keep me home with him all day instead of bringing me to daycare!

Not only that, but Daddy also arranged a special morning play-date for me with my buddy Hugo. As you might remember, Hugo is Jasper's friend's Leonie's little brother, and about the same age as me.  Hugo and I had lots of fun goofing around and playing around the house, especially since Jasper and Leonie were at school, so we had the run of the house to ourselves.

While at first I had a little trouble sharing all my toys with Hugo...

Soon enough we warmed-up to each other, and I showed Hugo how to play with all my favorite toys, like the shape sorter -

 And the DVD player...

 What? The DVD player is not a toy? Then why does it have a button labeled "play"? Hmmmm?...

No comments: