Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sleeper...

I'll tell you, there's nothing I enjoy more than a good nap. Unfortunately for Mommy and Daddy, as you might have noticed on the last day of NaBloPoMo, when I was enjoying a few z's in my car seat, I prefer to sleep anywhere but in my crib, and anytime but at night...

In addition to my car seat, I like to catch a little shut-eye in my stroller, especially on a cold day...


(Can you even tell there's a baby in there?)


In my high chair during lunch...


And even in Mommy's arms when we're out getting our Christmas tree the other day...


Mommy seemed particularly bemused by this one...


Though I can't say that was the case the night before, when I can assure you all that neither she nor Daddy got any sleep thanks to my nocturnal highjinx...

1 comment:

olga said...

everett is not really asleep in the last pictures. you're kidding right?