Monday, June 14, 2010

A&D Redux

Long time blog readers might remember the mess my older brother Jasper made when he got into all the tubs of his lotions back when he was about ten months old...

Well, I turn ten months old tomorrow, and wouldn't you know it - look what Mommy and Daddy found me up to this morning...


Luckily for them, they walked in before I could do any real damage, though as you can see, my fingers had already been in the A&D...

And then all over my clothes and sheets, which of course all had to be promptly changed and washed (especially that crib bumper - and from what I could tell, removing copious amounts of greasy A&D from fabric is no easy task)...

Oh, don't I just look so innocent?...

Who, me?

OK, I admit it - I've been caught red handed, as they say!

But really, don't you think that the second time around Mommy and Daddy should have been just a bit smarter than to set up my baby room the *exact* same way as Jasper's was, with the A&D and other lotions within a baby's arm-length reach?... (Let's just say that the room has now been rearranged - "for the last time" according to Mommy, whatever that means...)

3 comments:

Juno said...

Hee hee ha ha! I try to get into my greasy stuff, too, but so far Mom has been able to stop me. I'll get past her yet!

Alison said...

Good job Everett. Mommy and Daddy are getting too complacent about the child-proofing.

Happy 10 month birthday!

olga said...

Everett i can't get over how handsome you look with your new hair cut!