Friday, November 20, 2009

Tumbling Update

As most of you know, I really like my tumbling class. I especially like my coach Mason. Since I'm getting older, I graduated from Teenie Tumblers and have moved up one level to the Tumble Kats. The best thing about this class is that I get to do it by myself. Mommy doesn't come into the gym with me anymore. She gets to sit on the sidelines and watch me as I do my warm-up stretches, work on my summersaults and balance, and perfect my jumps. We really work on our trampoline skills including jumping 10 times in a row by yourself, doing jumping jacks on the trampoline and, my favorite, seat drops - sometimes even a seat drop-stand up. See for yourself.



Sorry about the video quality. This was taken on Mommy's phone.

P.S. I also just wanted to say that Everett and I are very disappointed with Ciocia Olga. We asked her to play NaBloPoMo with us for just a week and she hasn't played. Hmpf.

1 comment:

olga said...

Jasper when i took you to tumbling class Mason said you were very advanced. however, you were being sneaky and not doing all your tumbles...you would do one and when Mason wasn't looking you would scurry along past all the other tumbles and jump in "the pool" of balls. now see, if you didn't rat me out for not posting, i wouldn't have ratted you out:) sorry Everett, you're still my favorite teddy bear.