Since K-Ma Alison, K-Ma Tracy and Ciocia Olga have made some progress on their blogs, I decided that it would be OK to post today. Plus, Daddy threatened to take away Jasper's trains and to stop holding me all night long if we didn't continue to blog. Plus, today is a big day for me. I'm 3 months old!! That means that officially I am no longer a newborn. I've emerged from my blob phase. See, I'm smiling and interacting in the picture above. Mommy and Daddy also thinks that it means that I will now magically sleep through the night. Here's a quick, unofficial progress report:Weight: 17 pounds (stop laughing - I'm a healthy boy)
Height: 24 inches (A healthy boy who's a bit short)
To celebrate this milestone, we went out to dinner at our local ale house. That's why the pictures are a little dark and fuzzy.
Jasper had fun creating obstacle courses and tunnels for his choo-choo train while we waited for dinner which filled our bellies. Now off to bed. Night Night!
4 comments:
Happy 3 month birthday, Everett!!!
Happy Birthday, Everett!
Happy quarter birthday Everett! Your statistics are very impressive.
Yay Everett! i'm not laughing!
Post a Comment