Monday, August 24, 2009

Getting to Know You

Everett is now 9 days old. Over the past week, I've been spending time observing him and getting to know him as well as helping out. We spent some quality time together in my crib. Don't worry - I'm not squeezing him too hard. He's just naturally that red sometimes.

I've also been helping Mommy and Daddy. I watched them change his diaper so that I can do it in the future. Look how little the diapers are!

This morning, I went with Daddy to storage to dig out all my old baby toys. Here Everett - a little bunny and teething rattle for me! Maybe this way he won't try to steal my bunny.

We set up the activity mat for Everett this morning. I wonder if he'll become good friends with parrot, elephant and giraffe like me.

I even got to hold Everett on my own (with appropriate adult supervision, of course). It's kind of fun having a little brother!

3 comments:

olga said...

Jasper you're the best big brother! Everett is a lucky boy!

Rebecca Yu said...

Looks like all that practice time with Juno paid off. You're a pro, Jasper!

olga said...

Jasper, are you going to blog on behalf of your little brother?