Recently, Mommy and Daddy bought me a special gift - a potty! Maybe it's because each night before my bath, I like to throw a piece of toilet paper into the toilet bowl and then flush it away. Maybe it's because I like to throw away my own diaper at the end of the day. Maybe it's because I'm a little OCD and like to put everything in its place. So now I have my very own potty in the bathroom. Isn't it cute?

I'm still not quite sure exactly what it's for. I'm still exploring it and trying to figure it out. All I know is that every night, Mommy and Daddy say "Poop Poop" and lead me over to the bathroom. It's kind of a comfy seat.

I'm still not quite sure exactly what it's for. I'm still exploring it and trying to figure it out. All I know is that every night, Mommy and Daddy say "Poop Poop" and lead me over to the bathroom. It's kind of a comfy seat.
3 comments:
Well Jasper this one takes the cake (or whatever you ate today).
Lucky you to have someone who is interested in the potty so early. Mine took until their 3rd birthday to get potty trained. But now things are great. No more diapers! Even after night.
Jasper - I'm going to remind you of this picture when it's time to send in a baby picture for school.
Post a Comment