Thank you everyone for your great suggestions for my Halloween costume. I've picked the four ideas that I liked best and put together a poll. I thought that since you were all so helpful with the suggestions that it was only right to let you help me decide too. Here are the top 4 choices:
1) Underdog

2) Mighty Mouse

3) Gnome

4) Charlie Brown

All you have to do is go to the poll on the left and submit your answers. You'll have a week to respond and the winner will be revealed on Halloween!
4 comments:
Why can I only vote ONCE? That's not fair. How about Droopy the Dog?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droopy_Dog
This is tough! Jasper would make a cute mouse or dog superhero. He does resemble Charlie Brown. Would be a cute gnome although not sure how he'd take to the beard. Hmmm....decisions decisions!!
i like krasnoludek "gnome"
could we see photos of him in each costume before voting? :)
Post a Comment