Monday, June 9, 2008

This Totally Counts

I made a decision yesterday. I decided that I'm really going to give this walking thing a go. No more dawdling and crawling around. If I'm going to be a big boy, I have to figure out how to stand up and start walking on my own. While I might still slap my feet, waddle and do some funny things with my arms when I walk, the fact of the matter is, I'm walking. It's official.

5 comments:

Mitrofan said...

Jasper this is a big step of menkind.

Olga said...

Oh boy Jasper!!!! Head South East to your Ciocia's house!

Rebecca Yu said...

YES! That definitely counts! I knew you could do it - no matter what your mother said. I can't wait to see it for myself.

Olga said...

Jasper that's great! You're ready to take Saba for a walk!

SingSing said...

Amazing, totally amazing. Almost marching more than walking. Superb!