This weekend, I made my first trip to Boston! Mommy and Daddy wanted to show me around Cambridge and Mommy's old stomping ground at Harvard. We walked around Harvard Yard and I rubbed John Harvard's foot for luck.

They were setting up campus for commencement this week so I decided to start preparing myself for my future graduation. Class of 2029?

Then we went to visit the Kennedy School where Mommy went to graduate school. But I was so tuckered out from the long car ride and lack of napping that I fell asleep before we got there.

But when I woke up, I got to run around and play in the park outside of KSG and by the river.


I kept trying to tell Mommy all these stories about my future days at Harvard but she just doesn't understand what I'm saying sometimes.

After I ran around a bit, we went to the New England Aquarium. You all know that I love looking at fishes and turtles and all things that swim. Except for maybe this penguin.

The real reason we went to Boston was for Auntie Carey and Uncle Ted's baby shower. They are expecting a baby this summer! I can't wait to have another friend to play with. Since their baby is a World Series baby and Auntie Carey is a HUGE Red Sox fan, the baby shower was held across the street from Fenway Park.

I was very apprehensive and uncomfortable being in the heart of Red Sox Nation - it made me itchy under the collar. I didn't quite know what to do with myself being surrounded by all things Red Sox. I wore my Yankees T-shirt to ward off some of the bad vibes and to make sure that everyone knew where my allegiance lay.


While it seems like we're not having a great start to the season, I know that it doesn't matter in the end because the Yankees will squash the Red Sox. I'm gonna squash you... Squash your head. Squash your head.
2 comments:
Jasper you look very good in that seat
Look out Big Papi! Jasper's gonna squash your head!
Post a Comment