Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Euro 2008

In honor of Italy advancing to the Quarterfinals of the European soccer championships, I donned my own Italian soccer jersey today. Okay, so it's not the Italian national jersey but it is an AC Milan jersey, one of Italy's top teams. Yee-Ma bought it for me when she went to Italy last month. Truth be told, Italy is my second favorite team but due to Poland's poor showing, I've decided to pledge my allegiance to them during the tournament.

I'm wearing #22 - Kaka's number, the team's best player. Do you think that I have a future in soccer? Here I am trying to score! Really, I'm running away from Mommy.

You might also be wondering what exactly I am wearing on my head. That's the latest contestant in Mommy's search for a hat that I will not rip off immediately. We'll see how long this one lasts. BTW - those are lobsters on the hat.

1 comment:

Rebecca Yu said...

I'm not so sure Kaka would approve of the hat - lobsters or not!