Mommy recently went on a "house de-cluttering" kick, and tried to get rid of things that made our home look messy. Among those things was mine and Jasper's art that hung on the doors in our living area. Not that Mommy doesn't love our art - she does, and she even got us each special cork boards for our room, where we could pin-up all the art we produce to our heart's content. But Mommy thought that it was time to get the living area back to a neater state, and even got Daddy to repaint the elevator door once it was nice and clean.
But Jasper and I found plain cream colored doors pretty boring, and so, before long, the art mysteriously started to creep back, until...
We filled up both doors again!
We had to work extra hard - even "off-hours" - to produce enough new paintings and drawings and multi-media pieces to cover up both doors again. Here are some of our favorites -
As Oscar Wilde once said, "The form of government that is most suitable to the artist is no government at all." We're sure Mommy would agree...
In tangentially related news, I took this house-beautifying opportunity to also redecorate the area by my bed, and now this is what I get to look at every night as I go to sleep -
States and Cars - what could be better? Something tells me that I'm going to enjoy cross-country road trips, don't you think? I mean, what could be better than knowing all 50 states than visiting them in a car?!
No comments:
Post a Comment