Like I mentioned yesterday, the new school year has finally begun. I say "finally" because it was a really late start to the school year here in New York because of some holidays last week, and also because I've been waiting ALL summer to be able to go back to school.
And Monday, I finally did, and it's just as great as I remember it! Of course, some things have changed, like my teacher, who is now Edi, instead of Beth. I loved Beth last year, and I already love Edi just as much (and even told Mommy so after my first day of shool.) And since I'm going to school every day now, not just twice a week like last year, there are new friends in class too. We've been getting to know each other and learning each other's names every day by adding our pictures to our "wall of flowers" each day.
I also have a new cubby for all my stuff...
And Mommy helped me make a new treasure box for my personal items (you might remember the box Mommy helped me make last year...)
But some things have also stayed the same - while there are new friends, there is also an old friend - Leonie, who is also in the full-time class with me!
And best of all, after-school playdates are back! Not only that, but while Leonie and I hit the park together just about every day, we're also able to catch up with some of our friends who stayed in the part time class. Today it was Ariana and Ella. Here I am with Leonie and Ella - the three "Euro-migos" - riding our scooters to the park.

Why Euro-migos, you ask? Well, Leonie's parents are both German, and she speaks German with them; Ella's Mom is Czech and Ella speaks Czech; and of course you know all about me, don't you? :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment