Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Milestones

With my 1 year doctor's appointment fast approaching, I've been working on achieving some milestones to report back to my doctor on. She specifically asked that the next time she sees me that I have teeth and that I start crawling/moving in some fashion. Since I've already achieved those goals, I figured, why stop there? So I've been working on eating solid foods - not just baby food but the real stuff. Do I do it like this?

Crunch. Yum. I kind of like being able to feed myself.

So, while I can crawl (still army commando style), I figure that it's about time that I move on to pulling up. I know I know. We Yu-Dawidowicz boys are a little slow on this front but even Jasper could pull himself up by the time he was my age. This is my version. Please note the ball in my left hand - I'm working on my ball handling skills too.

Notice the pointed toes. I also crawl with pointed toes. Fun fact.

Oopsy. Nobody saw that, right? Milestones are overrated.

1 comment:

olga said...

Good Job Everett!!!