
After all the warnings about the last snowstorm and the piddly snowfall we actually received, I wasn't sure whether or not to believe the weather people. But, it seems like this one's for real. It's officially a blizzard and I had my first snow day! So much snow was expected today that they canceled school a whole day in advance. And since the public schools were closed, that meant no Myriam's for me today so I got to enjoy a nice lazy morning at home with Mommy, Daddy and Everett.


By the afternoon, I was itching to get outside and play in the snow. Mommy suited me up and off we went in the sled.

We went over to Amira's house to play for a while. We got a chance to catch up and tell each other stories about school. Then we decided to go out, play in the snow and work up an appetite for dinner. We both donned our snow gear. Look! Matching snow pants!

It was a little tricky walking around in all the fresh snow and all bundled up but at least we were warm. We look like mini Michelin men!

We went over to the park next door. I shared my sled with Amira and Mommy pulled us around to visit all the snowmen standing in the park.

We liked this one best. I think I'll name him Frosty.

Mommy told me that this was good packing snow so I got a chance to practice making giant snowballs. I'm getting pretty good at it. Here Mommy, this one's for you.

Than it was time to go back inside, warm up and have dinner. I wonder if there will be a snow day tomorrow?
1 comment:
cheeeeeese!!!
Post a Comment