Monday, December 21, 2009

SNOW!!!!!!!!!

Guess what we woke up to yesterday morning?? No, not Juno crawling all over my bed. SNOW! We got 10 inches of snow overnight!! It's the first snowfall of the season and I couldn't wait to get outside and make new tracks in the snow with my sled. So we bundled up and jumped in the double stroller...

and we were off up the hill to Prospect Park.

We weren't the first ones in the park. It looked like all the neighborhood kids got up early to play in the snow. We joined everyone on the sledding hills in the Long Meadow.

Daddy pulled me right up the hills and set me loose all by myself.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love sledding. I couldn't wait to go up again.

Everett got his first taste of the snow too. I'm not sure what he thought. He looks a little bit confused.

Juno, on the other hand, well, that's another story. You see, she fell asleep in the stroller on the way up to the park and continued to sleep as we trekked through the snow to get to Long Meadow.

When she did wake up, she wasn't all that excited to be in the middle of a cold snowfield. She did NOT want to go sledding. Yee-Ma tried to convince her that it was fun...

but she was not buying it.

Come on, Juno. Even Everett went for a ride in the sled!

So after much negotiating, Juno finally decided to take a spin in the sled. It's not too bad, right?

After sledding, Daddy and I had a snowball fight and I reigned supreme.

Afterwards, we went home and warmed up and snuggled in bed. I got a chance to goof around with Yee-Ma and catch her up on all the things I've been doing since she was last here.

We kiddos had some snacks and stared at the beautiful Christmas tree. Look at all the presents!!!!

We tried to pose for a nice Christmas picture...

Well, we kind of got one...sort of.

It looks like we're going to have a white Christmas!

1 comment:

olga said...

i see we're recycling snow suits.

looks like a fun day was had by all!