Wow. This Christmas thing goes on forever. I thought that we had already opened all of our presents but this morning, Coufou, Couma and Keira came over and we opened even more presents. Jasper and Keira got to work right away and were curious about each others' presents.

We got Keira a Brooklyn hoodie, Hello Kitty wallet and a sushi set. She was so thankful that she came over and gave Daddy and I a great big hug.

Once she felt how cuddly I was, she wanted to hold me all by herself. I think that I'm almost as big as her!

Since Yee-Ma and Juno are leaving today, it's the only chance for us four cousins to spend some time together. We goofed around and then all the big people said that we had to get on the couch and take a picture.

I'm sad that my week with Yee-Ma and Juno has now come to a close but at least I won't be lonely since Keira's here for the week! Bye Bye Yee-Ma! Bye Bye Juno! See in February!

No comments:
Post a Comment