Monday, January 20, 2014

Piano Recital

Oh hello. Long time no blog. A little surprised to see a new entry?

Well, Everett and I have decided to put blogging on hold for now so that we can go out and live our lives. I mean, we're only 6 and 4 years old and we have a lot of living to do. But our hand was forced this weekend. You see, it was my first piano recital and a few family members had expressed interest in seeing my play. Good thing that the teachers were planning on live streaming the recital! Except that the live streaming didn't work.


So here I am to share a video of my piano recital. I placed Twinkle Variation.

I wasn't nervous about the recital until right before I had to take the stage. Then I got lots of butterflies in my tummy. I didn't want to go up there but Mommy told me I would be great. I wasn't so bad afterall.


3 comments:

Tracy said...

Good job, Jasper!!!

Rebecca Yu said...

Well done, Jasper! You can come play our piano any time!

Rebecca Yu said...

Well done, Jasper! You can come play our piano anytime!