Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sleepyhead

It's hard for me to believe, but apparently when I was little (OK, OK, littler than I am now), I wasn't such a great sleeper. Hard to believe for you, too, right? Especially since I've become such a GREAT sleeper as I turned into a big boy.

I really do enjoy my sleep - both a solid night of sleep and a great nap each day. I think my breakthrough may have been when I realized that I sleep much, much better when I have something in my hand - and that something, as often as not, is a ball... Look, don't I look like I'm enjoying my sleep?


And what's that in my hand?


Yep, a bouncy ball!


Every night before I go to sleep I pick some object to hold in my hand, then once I have it, fall right asleep and then sleep right through the night. And of course the benefit of getting a good night's sleep is that I wake up rested and happy in the morning. Here, have a look -


No comments: