Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Southampton - Part 2

So what was I doing while Jasper was running around with Leonie and Ella all weekend? Well, I had my own little posse to hang with - Hugo (Leonie's little brother) and Maya (Ella's little sister). Perfect! I am the oldest among the three of us. Can you tell?

Hugo and I usually see each other in passing during the week - usually both of us stuck in the stroller as we're dropping off our siblings at school. So, it was nice to spend some quality time together and really get to know each other over some food and drink.

Look! I'm even sharing my cereal with Hugo!

And Hugo is sharing with me! I think that we were meant to be friends.

And, just like my brother, I LOVED the beach. I could just stand there and stare at the waves all day. I didn't really want to move from lookout spot.

But Daddy wanted to bring me a little closer to the water.

DADDY!!!

So then it was back to the house for some lunch before the long car trip home. Jasper, Leonie and Ella had some sandwiches and blueberry pie at the big picnic table.

I settled down for a cool refreshment on the patio deck. Ahhhh, what a fun weekend!

No comments: