First, it was Babcia. Then, it was Ah-Boo. Now, it's Dziadek! It's like the parade of the grandparents! Everett and I were so happy to see Dziadek. Here he is pitching in and feeding Everett some lunch.

I think that he needs a little more practice getting the food into Everett's mouth.

Dziadek also got me a present - Annie and Clarabel! For those of you who don't know, they are Thomas the Tank Engine's two passenger coaches whom he loves very much.


Actually (which is my favorite new word these days), Dziadek bought them several weeks ago but I wasn't allowed to have them because I wasn't fully participating in tumbling class. Actually, I pretty much flat out refused to participate in tumbling class the last couple of weeks. But, today, I earned my new coaches. Maybe it was because it was graduation day or maybe it was because I knew that I wouldn't be going to tumbling class again in the near future and I wanted to leave a good impression on Mason. See for yourself.
1 comment:
lol. once you got the certificate it looked like you were making a run for it.
Post a Comment