That's right friends and family, it's back to the 'burbs. Since it was going to be a hot weekend, Mommy and Daddy thought that it might be a good time to escape the city and go see Babcia. It was almost like being at the beach. I got to play with my moon sand with Babcia.

It's really cool, mushy, gooey sand that's BLUE! My favorite color. Babcia and I had fun making different shapes - like stars and eggs - and even a mini castle.

Later in the afternoon, I played in the little pool. The water was a nice temperature and perfect for cooling off. But I think that I might have outgrown this pool. What do you thing? I see Daddy setting something up in the other corner of the yard. I wonder what it is? I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see.

And of course, no trip is complete without a little Saba love.
No comments:
Post a Comment